Mentoring

What is Executive Mentoring?

Directors and managers are under a lot of pressure. They need to be commercially adept, comfortable with change, and able to motivate, energize and inspire their workforce.

At MA Consulting we work with business owners and their teams to come up with a game plan for their company’s success.

We help the owners and their team develop their solutions, encouraging them to become more self-aware, proactive and dynamic.


What are the benefits for you?

While no one has come up with a full recipe for success yet, an increasing number of companies consider mentoring one crucial ingredient and an investment that pays dividends.

MetrixGlobal who conducted a study found that Mentoring produced a 529 percent return on investment.

We promise that:

  • We help you save £1000 per year per employee.
  • We do listen to you and help you to understand your needs.
  • We help you to focus on your goals and commit to delivering.
  • We help you to grow your business and increase your profitability.
  • We share the profit with you

You’ll never pay more than 25% of your 1st-year profitability growth.


Delivery Process

We make a full diagnostic of your business.

We help you to formulate your strategies and plan their implementation.

We develop a business plan and aid you to set your goals.

We monitor on a weekly basis your progress.


tabstart][/tabstart]

Pricing

Daily rate Junior Consultant £750
Daily Rate Senior Consultant £1,100
Daily Rate Principal Consultant £1,500
Business Review £6,000
Plan of Activities and business review £7,500
Business Planning Include Business review, 3 Years Business Plan & Goal Setting £9,000

Mentoring including Business Planning + 1 hour weekly mentoring session for 12 months to help you implementing the 1st year plan.

25% of additional agreed profit target: 75%  paid monthly in 12 equal installments and the remaining 25% as a lump sum at the end of the 12 months. If we were not able to help you achieve your goals, then the lump sum would be reduced accordingly, and if the calculation shows that MA Consulting received too much money, we should reimburse the difference to the client.

Have a question? Get in touch