What is Lean Sigma ?
MA Consulting in cooperation with South Wales University specifically designed a Lean management programme to help companies, through a series of workshops and individual coaching sessions, to:
- Optimise supply chain utilisation
- Reduce costs
- Increase profits
- Improve Customer experience
While designing this programme we kept in mind that some people
- Fear change and, or loss of power
- Are not quite comfortable with current practices
- Demonstrate lethargic and negative attitudes toward lean management
- Do not have time
- Do not always show leadership in solving issues
- Stimulates thinking
- Encourages participation
- Focuses on outcomes relevant to individual participant’s situations
What are the benefits for the Company?
- You’ll get the highest level of support from the academic and business consultancy worlds through the Association of the University of South Wales and MA Consulting
- You’ll start with a clear vision, and staff will learn how to remove obstacles to the new vision
- You’ll get people collecting accurate data for you from an unbiased and independent viewpoint, thereby establishing “Reality”.
- Your staff will
- Create a sense of urgency
- Learn how to create powerful coalitions to get their project off the ground
- Learn how to plan systematically and create wins
- Find out how not to declare the victory too soon
- You’ll anchor the changes in the organisation’s culture
- You’ll meet your targets
- You’ll reduce your costs
- You’ll optimise your supply chain
How is the process delivered?
The Lean 6 Sigma Journey
MA and the executive team of your company define Lean 6 Sigma Strategy, select the 1st project and define team selection criterion in a facilitation workshop
The chosen team attends all or part of the following workshops. Between each workshop, MA Consulting provides continuous coaching while the University of South Wales provide students for data collection.
Understanding the Problem
The Process of Eliminating Waste
The Challenge of Standardisation
The Continuous Improvement
Presentation of Programme Results to the Company Executives
During the Workshops South Wales University and the MA Specialist Pool provide:
- Knowledge, experience, tools and assistance as required facilitating workshops
- Practical support and advice to meet particular individual and, or organisational needs
|Facilitation Workshop (Optional)
|Workshop 1: Understanding the Problem
|Workshop 2: The Process of Eliminating Waste (Optional)
|Workshop 3: Empowering Leadership (Optional)
|Workshop 4: The Challenge of Standardisation (Optional)
|Workshop 5: The Continuous Improvement (Optional)
|Workshop 6: The Golden Threads of the Journey (Optional)
If you want a programme designed specifically to your needs, we are happy to discuss these and to give you a quote.
Have a question? Get in touch