What is Key Account Management?
It helps you to give an outstanding customer service to your major accounts.
Creating value for them through:
- Enhancement of their Revenue / Profits or
- Reduction of their Present costs or
- Avoidance of some of their Future costs
The programme is flexible, and we can adapt it to the specific needs of your organisation.
What are your benefits?
Benefits to the participant:
- Enhances self-knowledge and personal accountability
- Ongoing self-evaluation for increasing success
- Willingness to cross-selling
- Enhanced communication and ability to listen to customers needs
- Greater personal satisfaction and effectiveness
- More proactivity and strategic planning
- Greater understanding of and rapport with your organisation
- Greater understanding and rapport with their clients
Benefits to the organisation:
- The development of a cross-selling culture leading to:
- Flexibility in internal change
- Quick response to external change
- Comfort and ease throughout the organisation with the challenge of change
- Enhanced use of Executive Accounts Managers
- Empowerment of individuals throughout the organisation
- Improved teamwork
- Clear and Effective Communication
- Clients Loyalty
- Increase Turnover and Profitability
How do we deliver?
MA facilitates a workshop with the management team of your company to define who your Key accounts are, and the selection criterion for whom should attend the programme.
The team participate in:
1 x 2-day workshop and
3 x 2-hour coaching sessions for each participant
The participants will explore the role of technology in communication, discover how the tools and techniques drive different results and learn how to harness the power of planning to increase their performance. They will cover:
- The rationale for Value added strategies
- How the total Corporate contribution can enhance clients profitability
- Development of a strategic key account plan
- Identification of and pursuit of business opportunities
- Acquisition & Direction of Your company
- Utilisation Cross Company Resources in Pursuit of Business Opportunities and
Value-Added Projects & Programs
- Control of the internal communications programme
- Financial analysis and reporting requirements
Individual Coaching sessions
Individual Executive Coaching 3 x 1-hour sessions each
One month Gap for action and self-evaluation
For a typical team of 10 participants, the price is £ 13,500.
If you want a programme designed specifically to your needs, we are happy to discuss your needs and give you a quote.
Have a question? Get in touch